Olight S2R Baton II
The S2R Baton II has a compact build (5% shorter than S2R Baton) for easy grip and portability.
The light can produce a maximum output of 1,150 lumens including an upgraded TIR lens that produces a perfectly balanced beam.
It has several modes to choose from including three standard modes, turbo, moonlight, and strobe.
The S2R Baton II features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you always know when to charge. It boasts a new MCC II magnetic charging system to ensure faster charging in a smaller form factor.
The S2R II also features a dual direction pocket clip for enhanced everyday carry.
- CW LED with a maximum output of 1,150 lumens.
- Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable.
- Features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you know when to charge. Indicator glowing green (Battery remaining>=70 % ), indicator glowing yellow(Battery remaining 15-70%), indicator glowing red (Battery remaining<=15%).
- Portable faster charging MCC II USB charging cable provided in the package.
- Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam.
- Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light.
- Multi-function side switch with five brightness levels, plus a strobe mode.
- Output / Runtime / Distance:
- Turbo: 1,150 lumens / 2 minutes (then steps down to 400 lumens 3.8 hours) / 135 meters
- High: 400 lumens / 4 hours / 80 meters
- Medium: 120 lumens / 14 hours / 45 meters
- Low: 15 lumens / 100 hours / 15 meters
- Moonlight: 0.5 lumens / 60 days